Ahhhh, it's been so long since I've been able to get onto my blog and write a post. But here I am and I cannot believe I'm about to do Nathan's 12 month update. That's a whole year old folks - four seasons of having Nathan in my life and it's been incredible!
There is a lot to update and not a lot of time, so as usual here are the highlights:
- Nate's crawling has gained speed and he is a super cruiser too! He loves his little walker and spends time walking up and down our house on it. He isn't walking independently yet, but I don't think it will be long.
- He has a lot more teeth! The total is now eight, yep eight, so he cut four teeth in the last month! He is taking it all in his stride, and has a cute toothy grin now.
- Nate had 2 birthday parties to celebrate turning 1. The first was very low key with only a few family members on the actual day. And yesterday we had a birthday party with all his little buddies who turned 1 within a few weeks of each other. We had a picnic at a farm and it was perfect.
- Nate's hair is so long now, we nearly got it cut the other day but chickened out! We might have to cut it soon.
- Nate still likes to babble and I swear a few days ago he said "Sasha" and then 10 minutes later said "Ducky". I'm sure of it! He hasn't repeated any words since.
- His favourite activity at the moment is putting stuff into containers or holes or slots. I bought him a little wooden mailbox with wooden letters and he really loves putting the letters through the slot. He likes his plastic golf set too and waving the clubs around.
- His current favourite food has got to be a cheese omelette. He loooooves Daddy's omelettes. He also likes strawberries and toast. And he now likes trying to feed himself with a spoon , but he is not very good at it.
And now for the photos.