Wednesday 4 July 2012

dear son #2

I can't believe you are nearly here now! You are due in 5 days time, but I have a feeling you will be late. Either way, within the next 2.5 weeks I will be able to hold you in my arms and give you an enormous cuddle and kiss! I can't wait. 

From the kicks and movements you are making I think you will be a strong little boy. I hope that you are healthy and happy and that you enjoy your first few weeks in the world. 

Your dad and I have finished your nursery and we have all the things ready for your arrival. I hope you like your room. I have a feeling that the two of us will spend loads of time there playing, relaxing and reading stories. 

I have signed us up for a few classes already which I hope you will like. We will go to Baby Yoga classes on Mondays and Baby Sign Language classes on Fridays. You will be able to meet other babies and have play time. I have also met some other mommies with babies the same age as you. Who knows, you might be friends with them for a very long time. 

I have also started to look into nursery schools for you for when I go back to work. We are thinking about a Montessori nursery and also the nursery where daddy works. We will take you to visit them when you are here and will make sure to pick the very best place for you. 

I love you so much already!

Love and kisses, xoxox
Mom 


2 comments: