Tuesday 26 June 2012

thirty-eight weeks pregnant

Pregnancy day 266...14 days to go!

Baby is now 19.75 inches long and weighs about 6.8 pounds

This weekend I have been on holiday in Cornwall for my brother-in-law's wedding. It was so incredibly beautiful and the wedding was something really special. I was so happy to be able to make the journey there (it is about 400 miles away from home). Luckily the baby behaved and we had no troubles at all! I even managed to walk around on some coastal rocks and do some exploring of the Cornish coastline. 

I wasn't able to do a proper bump pic this week, so have included the above photo taken with the hubby when I turned 38 weeks pregnant on Monday, 25th June. This was taken at St Michael's Mount not far from the where we were staying. My bump is a little hidden under my rain jacket, but you can still see it and it's still very large!

As most of the past few days have been spent in Cornwall, there isn't much else to update specifically about the pregnancy now so I will post a few photos of my holiday below and will be sure to update more about the pregnancy over the coming days. 


Porth-en-alls, Prussia Cove, Cornwall
Prussia Cove rocks
St Ives
Porthcurno
St Michael's Mount



1 comment: