Saturday 21 April 2012

the gallery: action



I haven't been the most active person in my pregnancy, especially since my legs started going all weird and tingly. With this in mind, I was hoping my Saturday morning ante-natal yoga class would get my blood pumping a little.... but it was cancelled at the very last minute. 


As I sat in my living room feeling sorry for myself because I had no class to attend and Mr M was out on a bike ride and wouldn't be back for hours, Sasha stared up at me with her cute cocker spaniel eyes and I knew just what to do! Luckily the sun was shining at that moment so I found Sasha's favourite rope ball and we ran out to the garden to have some play time. 

We spent a good 45 minutes together with the ball. I would throw it and Sasha would run to get it then whip it around her head viciously, whacking herself on her back, her sides, the top of her head. Bailey sat himself in the sun next to me and observed with amusement. It was fun and active and a great way to spend a Saturday morning.

This post is linking up to The Gallery on the Sticky Fingers blog. 

1 comment:

  1. Since being pregnant, I've become the epitome of laziness. I'm already thinking about my gym membership reinstatement once Little A is here :)

    Mrs W x

    ReplyDelete