Thursday 12 April 2012

the gallery: easter



In Easter's past, due to the generous 4 day weekends here, Mr M and I have gone on adventurous little trips. One year we went to Rome, another year it was Paris and then last year  it was the south coast of England. This year it has been much more low-key: we went on a quiet walk with the dogs through the woods in the rain.

To be honest, it was lovely! And I have been meaning to go on more walks to keep my ever-expanding body active, so I felt very accomplished after our stroll.

In future years, I'm sure Easter will be more about painted pastel eggs, chocolate and fun kiddy activities. But this year I was happy to keep it calm and relaxing ahead of baby's arrival. 

This post was written in response to a prompt from The Gallery on the Sticky Fingers blog. Why not check out The Gallery to see what other people have posted? 

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, wise insight, enjoy it while you can as I can guarantee you, next year's Easter will not be about trips or strolls ;-).

    ReplyDelete